1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

multichamp12 made my day again

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by markshan, Dec 6, 2018.

1. markshan

markshan Sir Thrift a Lot Subscriber

I just got my second package from @multichamp12. I was thrilled with the first one, but amazingly he has topped himself. I won't tell you all the details because I don't want you to sit there and weep that it wasn't you who got such beautiful vinyl for such a great price, but I will say if you are ever on the fence about one of his listings just go ahead and buy it already. You won't be sorry.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. multichamp12

multichamp12 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Sweet!! Glad you are happy! Was this Nilsson or Eat The Peach?

3. markshan

BOTH!!! They are both tremendous. The only drag is I can't crank 'em up right now because I just got in from work and the whole family is asleep. The deal you gave me on a Japan WLP was really amazing. I can't thank you enough!

4. markshan

I didn't think you could top that Breakfast in America you sold me, but you did.

5. multichamp12

multichamp12 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Thats awesome to hear! I have been lucky enough to get this great vinyl in my possession.

markshan likes this.