Music Hall mmf-7.1

Nice TT Catcher10. Congrats hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed my lowly MMF 2.2 which I have had for a year. But I love it. It has a wonderful soundstage and is rock solid with no speed issues.

Happy listening

I have a music hall mmf-2.1 that I have had no issues with at all. It now sits in a second system and sounds really nice.

I have a music hall mmf-2.1 that I have had no issues with at all. It now sits in a second system and sounds really nice.

slippers-on,

The "lowly" was said in jest. It is by far the best sounding TT I have owned. And I have owned two Duals, a Technics LT, a BIC 960 when I still had hair. Would have gone 5.1 but it would be out of proportion to the my stuff.

Happy listening

Its a table that is outperforming all the others I auditioned....I found yesterday a box set Franklin Mint Collection-Great Jazz Performers, Jazz Innovators-Davis, Monk, Mingus (you all remember those box sets, dark red vinyl) VG+ condition, 4 albums, get this $4.99 for the box!!

Cleaned em up, spun them last night, the table loves jazz for sure. A couple tracks are mono, sounds awesome.

This is by far the best value for the money.....I feel confident I am getting about 1.5x the value for my money in this table, without all the "upgradeitus" you have with other tables.

A few years back, there was much conversation about how the old Technic tables will out perform these modern tables so I had to see for self. I had an old Technics table I think it was a SL-3. Nice and clean table and worked flawlessly. Both used the same cart and gear.....the Technics could not hold a candle to the mmf-2.1 That table was superior to the Technics in every way. I have sense gave the table to a young co-worker who has decided to get into vinyl...nice starter table for such a newb

Absolutly beautifull TT you got there. I didn't knew about the light tought, very nice looking, very "modern". I might as well get a TT any soon, RP1 probably.

Now enjoy all those vinyls ;)

Absolutly beautifull TT you got there. I didn't knew about the light tought, very nice looking, very "modern". I might as well get a TT any soon, RP1 probably.

Now enjoy all those vinyls ;)

Thanks! Its a great table......the light is just due to the acrylic platter. If I bend the lamp close to it you can get that glow, which is cool. For a short time, I also considered the Consonance LP6.1 from Grant Fidelity, another great table. But it sits too high for me and those non plinth design tables concern me as the arm and needle are just kinda floating out there in space with no protection....probably a non issue but that's just me

Last edited:
A few years back, there was much conversation about how the old Technic tables will out perform these modern tables so I had to see for self. I had an old Technics table I think it was a SL-3. Nice and clean table and worked flawlessly. Both used the same cart and gear.....the Technics could not hold a candle to the mmf-2.1 That table was superior to the Technics in every way. I have sense gave the table to a young co-worker who has decided to get into vinyl...nice starter table for such a newb

Same here....my "Technics" copy I gave to a co-worker for $160, he too wants to get back into vinyl.

Actually, my copy does not have that track. I have the oddball copy that has 2 side 3's!!! :tears: So no Count of Tuscany!! Major bummer. So I guess Systematic Chaos's In The Presence of Enemies pt. III will have to do :D

JN

Back
Top Bottom