1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Musical Paradise MP-303

Discussion in 'New Gear - Performance' started by komoyuki, Oct 4, 2018.

1. komoyuki

komoyuki Super Member

fredgarvin likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. fredgarvin

fredgarvin AK Subscriber Subscriber

Hi K, I have a 301 mk3 that I like quit a bit. I've often thought about the 303 but I have no where to put it. :) I'm looking forward to your findings, who knows I might find a spot on my computer.

3. grantly

grantly AK Subscriber Subscriber

Have you received your MP-303 yet? I've had one for about two years and love it. There's been a discussion on it over on the value forum for new gear.

4. Poultrygeist

Poultrygeist Lunatic Member

I would expect the MP to sound much the same as the $10 TPA amp combined with this $35 tube preamp and that's a compliment.

P1160004.jpg

5. WobblySam

WobblySam Well-Known Member

I know nothing about the 303 - not really my cup of tea. I have the MP-301 and 501 amps. Both have several thousand hours of use with no anomalies. Other than replacing the KT-120s more often than I like, it's the price you pay for Class A operation. I listen to the small system I built around the 501 more than I listen to my main system now. Count me among the satisfied customers of Musical Paradise.