MX110 schematic

vendo81

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I recently bought a MX110X pre/tuner. I knew it was different than my Z model as it has removable end caps with the adjustment knobs underneath. On my Z series the knobs are mounted on top.
One thing I just noticed is the 6D10 tube is not in this model and it also has a couple different tubes. Does anyone have an owners or service manual for this version?
Also if anyone has a X model and can get me the tube layout it would be greatly appreciated as 3 or 4 of the tube numbers are rubbed off.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! This is very helpful :)

This must be a MX110M (early version) as mine has a 6DS4 nuvistor in place of the 6BN4A. I still have another tube where you have a small filter cap at the far left center that I'm not sure about. Other than that, 2 of the 3 tubes that I had questioned their location match up with the numbers you provided. All of my tubes were in a bag, out of the MX110 when I received it and 3 tube numbers are impossible to read on the chassis and one tube is missing its numbers. The mystery tube may be a second 6AB4 that goes where your small filter cap is.

Last edited:
Here's my MX110X chassis. Has a layer of heavy dirt on it that I'm afraid to clean until I get the tubes in correctly. Maybe someone knows the tube number of that far left center socket.

MX110X.jpg

Anyone have a "X" version that can verify the 7 pin tube number on the center left (next to the filter caps)? It has no tube inserted in the above photo of my chassis. Guessing it is a 6AB4 but not positive.

Anyone with a "X" model? Clinic-audio was a great help but still hasn't gotten back with me to verify the mystery tube.

Here are some photos of my MX110X and a case I just refinished:
36580577704_55ca16e3e6_b.jpg
View media item 11816View media item 11818View media item 11820View media item 11822View media item 11824View media item 11828View media item 11829View media item 11830

Back
Top Bottom