My 20 MHT200 Bids on eBay

Vinyl Rules!

There's a new scam artist on eBay located in Andorra.

So far, I'm winning 20 MHT200's for $1.00 each! One auction is #5703711174

[Ron C, please don't go and spoil my fun with this creep - If I can get 20 of them from him for $1.00 each, what can I sell them back to you for ? ;-) ]

He finally caught on tonight after I'd placed about 250 bids on his inventory of about 1800 items and blocked me from further bidding.

Hey, if we all start bidding on this scammer's stuff, he'll be so busy blocking and deleting bids he won't have time left to scam anyone! :mad:

There are listing software packages that alow you to load up ALL the stuff you want to sell off line and then due a dump into ebay all at one time. That is most likely what was done here.

I can't believe it's two months later and he is still posting these MHT200 auctions. He gets booted off eBay within a matter of hours but then comes back the next day with a new ID and does it all over again.

Checked further - user has been pulled by eBay when you check on his ID it comes back "no longer a registered eBay user", only bid has been retracted also.
They got him again......
Where is Andora ????

Last edited:
Our Andorran Goat Boy Is Back (& He Has a Brother)

The ignorant goat herder from Andorra is back on eBay and he has a brother helping him post.

What I want to know is how he's able to seemingly buy and offer for sale McIntosh's entire annual factory production run of MHT200's ??? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Here in the South we have a murder defense that's actually been presented in court: "He just needed killin'!"

Goat Boy from Andorra just needs killin'! :uzi:

Check out his other auctions. All pretty high dollar items, each with one bid.

Originally posted by Ski
Check out his other auctions. All pretty high dollar items, each with one bid.

That was me bidding $1,000,000 each on everything he had posted at the time. You are not obligated to complete a transaction from someone is is "Not a Registered User" on eBay, and a non-registered user cannot leave feedback.

On a separate note, I wrote goat boy an incredibly offensive email, suggesting he could commit anatomically impossible acts, suggesting different fun things he could do with Andorran goats and sheep, and talking in much coarse detail about his immediate family members, asking if everyone in Andorra was as ignorant as he was, etc., all in an effort to provoke him into a rage.

No luck. All I got back from him was "

Hello vinylrules,

Do you want a buy it now price ? I have new and demo. Let me know what do you want to buy and what is your best offer.

It's brand new in the box factory sealed with the warranty from the manufacturer. We offer 30 days money back guarantee and we ship insured."

So I guess goat boy is using an auto bot to reply to any emails he gets. And English is not goat boy's native language when he writes ""Let me know what do you want to buy . . ."

This suggests to me this creep keeps listing on eBay because some village idiot, somewhere, must reply to his emails and send him money in the expectation merchandise will be sent. :(

This suggests to me this creep keeps listing on eBay because some village idiot, somewhere, must reply to his emails and send him money in the expectation merchandise will be sent.
It also shows that Ebay could really care less about fraud if they get their listing fee. This has happened enough that they should have put an end to this character already.

Carl

Within hours of the auctions being posted (at least the McIntosh MHT200 ones) this person gets banned and it says they are no longer a registered user. Then a few hours later they post the auctions again using a new eBay ID. Location is alway Andorra. There is a thread on the eBay discussion boards about this character. It's been over three months an 33 pages since it was started and eBay still hasn't stopped it.

Last edited:
Million Dollar MHT200 on eBay

Goat Boy from Andorra's back, and (lapsing into Valley Talk), like, wow, man, there's two McIntosh MHT200 on the 'Bay. One's currently at $1,000,000 and the other's over $15,000!!!

I guess these two must be personally signed by Frank and Gordon to command such high bids. :rolleyes:

TWinbrook,

I'll bet you anything the listed seller has had his eBay account hijacked: It's a one day listing, the listed seller is a relative newbie, the wording of the ad is almost identical to Goat Boy's ads from Andorra, and I am damn pleased to learn that the McIntosh MHT200 is now compatible with Alltel, AT&T Wireless, Bell Mobility, Cingular, Fido, Nextel, Rogers AT&T, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, Telus, U.S. Cellular, [and] Verizon wireless services!!! I can't believe Ron C never told about this new wireless product feature on the MHT200 :D

That's certainly the case here as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14981&item=5720528041&rd=1

Someone had their account hijacked... 1-day auction. The "seller" has 60 feedbacks. It is a featured auction which costs $19.95 extra.

How exactly does an account get hijacked anyway?

Unfortunately it looks like this is spreading. There are a whole bunch of MHT200's up at both $800 and $750 and now some MC500's as well.

I just don't understand why this cannot be stopped. I can understand it happening once in a while but it has been happening every day for the past month.

Back
Top Bottom