My Craigs List Yamaha

chillywilly

Got a Yamaha CR 820 today. The seller hadn't used it in years. Said his father purchased it new. He had the owners manual too. Took it home cleaned it up a bit and.....................IT WORKS GREAT!

Attachments

• yamaha 002.jpg
    yamaha 002.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 115
  • yamaha 001.jpg
    yamaha 001.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 52
Got a Yamaha CR 820 today. The seller hadn't used it in years. Said his father purchased it new. He had the owners manual too. Took it home cleaned it up a bit and.....................IT WORKS GREAT!

Awesome!, always better to have a receiver work with as little work as possible. Great looking receiver as well, either you really cleaned it up, or it was well kept. Real cool amp:thmbsp:

50 WPC and cost $460 new
my son has one with stacked OLA's and he really digs it

CR 820 with stacked OLA's???
;)
IMG_1545.jpg

I would think that the power craving Advents would sound best a pair at a time with only 50 watts.

Okay, great find. But any "Great Find" story has to have a $$ somewhere. I've never had any luck at the local Thrift's, Goodwill, Etc... but Craigslist has been very very good to me....bt

Okay, great find. But any "Great Find" story has to have a $$ somewhere. I've never had any luck at the local Thrift's, Goodwill, Etc... but Craigslist has been very very good to me....bt

Paid $40(advertised for $50). Just a few miles from home.

Nice pick up! It was craigslist that got me into this whole vintage thing. I picked up an Optonica SA-5405 for $20 when I was out hunting surround sound components. Enjoy the CR and keep an eye out for $50 NS-1000's to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom