My current rig

guiller

Toscaninichus Australis
This is my main rig as of today:

Clearaudio Emotion+Clearaudio Satisfy tonearm+Benz Micro Ace LOMC cart (still not in place, sitting there for the picture)
Sonneteer Sedley phono preamp
Sansui SR-929 (NOS!!) + Empire 680EE (NOS)
Astin Trew AT3500+ (upgraded under factory supervision) CD player

Mastersound 300b S.E. integrated amp

ATC SCM 11 v2 speakers

This a great system with great synergy for my listening room and music preferences (classical music). The matching of the low output amplifier with the low efficiency speakers goes great and was unexpected!

Guiller,

Thanks for sharing your unique and great listening system with us.
Awesome!

I enjoy your postings in classical very much too although I'm not familiar with some of them but thats the great thing about your posts!

S

Awesome Guiller, that a very nice system that looks like you did you homework putting togeter. Now we got to get you to do some vids so we all can hear it.

Beautiful looking setup:thumbsup: The base and dustcover for your Clearaudio tt; is that aftermarket or did it come from Clearaudio?

Awesome Guiller, that a very nice system that looks like you did you homework putting togeter. Now we got to get you to do some vids so we all can hear it.

Many thanks! You are right, I'll do my homework as soon as possible.

Beautiful looking setup:thumbsup: The base and dustcover for your Clearaudio tt; is that aftermarket or did it come from Clearaudio?

Aftermarket: sand platform and dustcover according to the specs provided by Clearaudio.
Many thanks!

Extremely fine system,i notice a preference for UK brands.....ditto on my part.Just lovely.
By the way,from childhood ive adored the films of Tati ever since seeing one ,aged about 9 on a holiday in France.Hilarious and unique!

Extremely fine system,i notice a preference for UK brands.....ditto on my part.Just lovely.

Many thanks! Yes, you are right regarding UK gear, I just love the way some of it performs (speakers in particular, but then I also love the sound of vintage ARs!).

By the way,from childhood ive adored the films of Tati ever since seeing one ,aged about 9 on a holiday in France.Hilarious and unique!

Yes, I just love every one of his films. He was a poet too, very much like Charles Chaplin and Paolo Villaggio.

Looks great Guille. Not familiar with any of it, but, as your taste in music is impeccable, I'm sure your taste in equipment is also.

Ray

I'm flattered Ray!! Anyhow, I'll make a video (FWIW!!!) and post it here so that we can share the flavor of sound this system can deliver. Enough is to say that I'm extremely happy with the music I play using it.

Back
Top Bottom