My first concert.

Haoleb

Well, lastnight i went to my first live concert. The band playing was Cecilio & Kapono... probbly none of you have even heard of them. They had a few albums back like 20 years ago. Kina soft rock music. kina.

Anyway the place was the Hilton resort's grand ballroom. seats about 2500 i think, they had long tables with the chairs setup all along the tables, no assigned seating so we got pretty good seats. The music was great. it was alot of fun. except for these people behind me that couldnt shutup if they had to. kept screaming stupid stuff and laughing about nothing. Anyway it was great. about 2 and a half hours long. sound was pretty decent for what it was. was loud, but not soo loud im deaf this morning.

C&K were great singing alot of songs that ive heard on the radio but didnt know they sang, and a bunch off the one cd that i have. seeing as how this was their 30 year reunion concert i was kina expecting em to sound kina weak, but they didnt. overall alot of fun, they had these candles on the tables and everyone was holding them in the air and going nuts and singing along with the music, not a really huge crowd, so it wasnt like some huge concert. better that way. it was fun to see how they make the sounds that i hear in music, the percussionist, not the drummer. had all sorts of different gizmos for different sounds. I didnt bring my camera because i figured they werent allowed. but being my luck alot of other people had em. and they were flashing pics the whole time. Anyway, you might wanna buy one of their cds too, i like their music alot, and this was great!:D

Back
Top Bottom