My first stereo system

My most recent addition to the stereo. Sennheiser HD558. Extremely good headphones.

index.php

My stereo is starting to feel more and more complete

That Dux receiver looks very nice. It must be European w/ the short-wave band. I'll bet it does sound nice, and looks good too.
Thanks!
It gives a very nice, warm and rich sound. A clear improvement over my previous amplifier that also gave a nice sound.

Sweet! I've always loved the looks of the Scott gear of that era since my dad has a 460A and the matching spectrum analyzer.

System update. I bought speaker stands today. Then I moved the stereo from where the television is to a completely separate side of the room. The stands made an incredible difference sonically. Stereo seperationen became even more clear and the base received a major boost, I experience. Then I think it was probably nicer looking like this.

DSC_0062.jpg

Very nice system you have there. Yes its amazing what lifting the speakers by just a few inches off the floor can make to sound. They look slightly tilted back in the pic. If you took it from your listening position then I'd say you're definitely in the sweet spot.
Enjoy!

Still looks nice and clean. New apartment looks nice.
How have you managed not to find a replacement for your Scott amp by now? The DUX looks like a nice match, though.

Still looks nice and clean. New apartment looks nice.
How have you managed not to find a replacement for your Scott amp by now? The DUX looks like a nice match, though.
Thanks. I have probably not directly looked for a replacement for it. I'm really pleased with the Dux receiver. But I'll probably look for something new. So it will probably be replaced soon or later.

Back
Top Bottom