My "Forklift" System

usedto

Lunatic Member
Pretty much speaks for itself.

shopstereo.jpg

For which purpose it is? :scratch2:
I have a 5000 sq ft warehouse. The speakers came free in a lot from a government surplus sale. You can't just let speakers like that sit around, and I had the pallet rack, so I set it up. The amp is a $20 Sony BPC garage sale find. That will change when I find a nice little Sansui to replace it.

To be honest, it's more of a conversation piece than anything else. The forklift makes moving it pretty easy.

I've seen it in person its pretty cool actually. And perfectly suits Larrys amazing wharehouse of the odd and unusual.

I've seen it in person its pretty cool actually. And perfectly suits Larrys amazing wharehouse of the odd and unusual.

I'm waiting to see one of your amazing projects with some of the "stuff" you acquired from me.:thmbsp::D

Tell me you're gonna' crank that thing up while you're working.... (once you get a proper Sansui in there - You're gonna' need a big one - I don't think the 4000 will be enough, as great as it is). People talk about 'room-filling sound" - You could have "warehouse-filling sound"!

Tell me you're gonna' crank that thing up while you're working.... (once you get a proper Sansui in there - You're gonna' need a big one - I don't think the 4000 will be enough, as great as it is). People talk about 'room-filling sound" - You could have "warehouse-filling sound"!

I rolled it over to the house one day and hooked my Sansui AU719 up to it. Quite impressive.:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom