My Grant Fdelity system.

komoyuki

My Grant Fidelity system.

Hello AK. I wanted to share my new listening room. I have built a system with Grant Fidelity. I am more than satisfied. Many thanks to Ian and Rachel who's been very kind and helpful.

Updated 12-05-30

Jungson JA88D(09) Integrated Amplifier w/ Phono
Opera Consonance D-Linear 8 Wireless DAC (24bit/192kHz)
Opera Consonance D-Linear 7 HD Interface
Grant Fidelity RBS-1 Reference Morel Bookshelf
Grant Fidelity PC-1.5 Performance Power Cord
Grant Fidelity RPF-120 MKII Reference Power Conditioner
Virtue Audio cables.

111229024.jpg

By komoyuki at 2011-12-30
111229022.jpg

111229021.jpg

111229020.jpg

111229019.jpg

111229028.jpg

111229027.jpg

111229026.jpg

Last edited:
Spectacular set up. I love the overall symmetry of the room, and the gear looks first class. I do wonder about the stack resting on top of the integrated amp, but it just might be my paranoia with that kind of a setup. Well done!

I see an ad shot on the last pic, Canadian Audiophile in Quebec, nice lifestyle :) Did the Habs win?

Great pictures, thanks komoyuki

Ian

Very nice photos. Very nice setup. :thmbsp:

I like the way the rug complements the pictures on the wall and TV. Everything looks comfortable and clean.

The girl is the gf ;) Yeah i know i am a lucky man.
I might take some shot at night. The blue light from the amp is great looking.

There is no earthquake here in Qc ;)

Very nice photos. Very nice setup. :thmbsp:

I like the way the rug complements the pictures on the wall and TV. Everything looks comfortable and clean.

Yeah, absolutely... Whoever set up the furniture knew what they were doing (Interior-design is an art form, believe me... Not everybody has an eye for that sort of thing). Beautiful room. You gotta' love hardwood flooring like that (My brother has that same stuff in his house ... Heated too... He built the place himself and he's not even a carpenter/builder by trade).

Nice-looking gear.

Thanks Gang. I do like putting furniture together indeed. No need to fill the room with full of stuff. I still have my xmas tree so i will probably add more picture later to show the whole room.

I will keep update.

Very clean system, nice! I have only good things to say about Grant Fidelity, excellent service and prices.

Excellent!

I do wonder about Grants speaker....been to the site alots. Got them Morel and Vifa drivers. Are they tweaked for Grant specs, or are they just stock . And better still how do they sound, cause them puppy's look very nice.

Edit: Ok I've found my own answer...they are not just top shelf as can be seen in this quote from Positive Feedback concerning the Grantfidelity MBS-1." The drivers are custom OEM designs by Vifa and matched to less than 1% tolerances, according to Grant Fidelity." So I assume the RBS-1's are also custom drivers as well.

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue46/grantfidelity_mbs1.htm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom