My Grant Fdelity system.

Here are some night shots. I do not have the right camera to get quality low lights pictures. (Better in real)
I like the last shot.

dsc00228ig.jpg

By komoyuki at 2012-01-09
dsc00227z.jpg

dsc00221ze.jpg

:boring:

Gorgeous set, if you can make audio look that nice perhaps your gf doesn't complain about your systems. haha, I try my best to make my systems look nice, but she does not like having one in every room of the house like me.:no:

C6Bill, i use to own a pair of Wharfedale diamond 9.2 and Evo-40. I think wharfedale is a forgotten brand that wroth an audition. The Opus serie look terrific and i wish i could hear a pair. Unfortunately no dealer around here. :(

Well if you ever get down this way you are more than welcome to stop by for a listen :thmbsp:

This one :tresbon: is right next to this one :boring:

I'm thinking it was a misclick cause there is nothing boring about that system :thmbsp:

This one :tresbon: is right next to this one :boring:

I'm thinking it was a misclick cause there is nothing boring about that system :thmbsp:

That's what I was thinking as well Bill. But then again it's been a couple of days since the post. But it's so darn easy to edit old posts that even I can do it. Maybe zebra is :boring: at the keyboard.

That's an awesome looking system komoyuki:thmbsp:. I like that blue glow. I have but one little old Grant Fidelity piece of gear but someday...........

That's an awesome looking system komoyuki:thmbsp:. I like that blue glow. I have but one little old Grant Fidelity piece of gear but someday...........

Hey thank you. Maybe Zebra will jump here once again and see the little drama he made :D

As for Grant Fidelity, if you ever looking for one of thier equipement, go ahead. There are many products that wroth attention. Awesom value for the money. They getting well know over the net and i see many positive feedback about them. Haven't see 1 unsatisfied customer so far. Some complain about the "made in china" but i dont care. The compagny they represent do not reflect China's reality "huge" exportation industry.

Phil.

Lovely system...the wood veneer on the speakers look particuarly tasty.

Bet the amp drives them with plenty of authority!

If it all sounds a good as it looks, you have yourself a terrific system. As my wife walked by she said, " Oooh, I like those speakers!" Nicely done, sir! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Lovely system...the wood veneer on the speakers look particuarly tasty.

Bet the amp drives them with plenty of authority!

The Jungson JA88D(09) is a 80watts in pure class A. Indeed it give a lot of power. Even if the RBS-1 his only a 2 ways monitor, it can handle it whitout any problem. One of the strong part of this speaker has to be the bass. It goes deep and low and is still fast. I've own many speaker on the pass and haven't see anyone of them with such an accurate bass.

very nice and clean look.. with the shelfs as mains, i dont see any sub/subs tho.
a center and surrounds in the works to complete the HT setup?

Hbar

very nice and clean look.. with the shelfs as mains, i dont see any sub/subs tho.
a center and surrounds in the works to complete the HT setup?

Hbar

Thanks Handlebar. This setup is only for 2 channel purpose. I use it of course for movies and it deliver good soundstage/LFE. Nothing like a true dedicate HT setup for i can live with that for the moment ;)

Back
Top Bottom