My Grant Fdelity system.

Love your system man. Very well done! Looks like you also have some skills with your decorations...or can we just give the pretty young lady her propers for that?:)

I have to agree I love the set up but Im like the prior poster. Thats a lot of wood sitting on top of that amp o.o

Aside from that it looks fantastic and I might have to take a bite into your room there for my listening area :D

Well done (again) komoyuki. Curious to hear some more about the Dynaudios and how they compared with your RBS-1s.

Well done (again) komoyuki. Curious to hear some more about the Dynaudios and how they compared with your RBS-1s.

They are very similar. The Dynaudio seem to have a little more forward presentation that gives it sometime a very nice musicality (Especially with acoustic music). And bass, the RBS-1 goes deeper and with a very accurate bass while the Dynaudio seem sometime a little boomer in the lower octave. Overall the RBS-1 is a more linear speaker that fit every kind of music and taste while the Focus 140 still an amazing speaker.

Hey komoyuki, the W-30 is back at GF. I traded it in on RITA880s. I brought it in for the PSVANE caps, and came home with RITA. HMM... funny how that works! After seeing all those blue lights coming off your amp, I figured I should have some of those too:)

Awesome Avatar, your work, self portrait? I've hidden your/my W-30 from Rachel :) One of the benefits of moving.

Ah just a mural I did on a customer bike, I like it so I use it wherever I can.:) I suppose there is a resemblance........if I was old! Lol, that's funny about W-30. How's the building coming?

Back
Top Bottom