My latest eBay find

Morden2004

Relaxin'
Here is the item number for my latest eBay find. Have a look, especially you DIY'ers and those who are restoration experts.

#2197711460 (closed item)

Paul

PS: I'll be reporting back as to what gems I find in there when I receive my package.

2:28 PM EST

Sorry, I should have just inserted the info into the message rather than make interested parties chase down that item. Here is the text followed by a picture (I hope)

2 Japanese Electronics Repair Books

This listing is for two repair books, both for electronics manufactured in Japan. The first book is: Japanese Radio, Record and Tape Player Schematics/Servicing Manual. It is a First Edition, Second Printing from 1975. It includes Schematics, Alignments and more. The second book is: Japanese Consumer Electronics Schematic/Servicing Manual. It is a First Edition, First Printing from 1974. It includes schematics for models made by Sanyo, Lloyd's, Sony, Toshiba, Midland, Panasonic and more. There are also Cross Reference charts, Circuit Diagrams and Radio, Recorder, and Stereo Servicing. Both are in very good condition. We purchased a large selection of radio books from an estate, so be sure to check our other listings this week. We're always happy to combine shipping costs.

09_1.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom