My Listening Buddies

her name is yzza , she is a 11 years girl who loves goa trance music.....

2jbmn9.jpg
Shes entrancing!:)

Gotta know.
How much food do you go through in a Month?
Thanks!
Locally saw a newspaper ad for those and showed my daughter who loves Big dogs.
She was amazed. Up till then she was a Mastiff fanatic.
Koa is on a half Raw half Kibble diet so it’s actually not as much as you might think id say about a 50lbs bag of kibble a month and the raw food I can’t gauge .

Audiofreak71

This was my buddy Elmer. We were cranking the tunes through my big ARs that day. He also was a big fan of fish with us, although he did not know what to do with the bluegills when we caught them. He died about 6 months ago and I miss him deeply. He was truly my buddy during the last few years. We found him dead outside at the bottom of the step so it was quick and the ants had not yet gotten to him. He was quite a character and ran the house the way he wanted.DSCF0786.JPG DSCF07731.jpg

These guys used to lay in front of my 2 x 12 guitar cabinet.

They were the only ones that didn't run from my playing;)

The lab was the most gentle animal I've know, as long as he knew you were "OK". Better not come into the yard if he didn't know you, though. No strange or wild animals were welcome.

Picture 037.jpg

They're both gone now, but we have "new ones". Too much puppy. They don't appreciate my music.

DSCN0518.JPG

18 month old Izzy standing on a 108 year old floor investigating a 25 year
old box set from a 50 year old band that's sitting on a 100 year old table.
31945229378_2b210d8e7b_o.jpg

I recognize that boxed set. How's your's holding up? A couple of my discs will ski-ski-ski-skip on cer-cer-cer-cer-tain players. This just started in the last year. I thought CDs would last forever. I didn't know some of them degrade over time. That sucks.

Nice pup BTW. Looks like he has some shepherd in him.

I recognize that boxed set. How's your's holding up? A couple of my discs will ski-ski-ski-skip on cer-cer-cer-cer-tain players. This just started in the last year. I thought CDs would last forever. I didn't know some of them degrade over time. That sucks.

Nice pup BTW. Looks like he has some shepherd in him.
Mine still play fine so far. I play the whole box about one a year then stash it for another year or two.

Izzy joined us a few months ago from a foster. We're patiently reteaching her out of bad habits they allowed.
She's a handful. Listed as beagle/whippet on her adoption forms but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom