My Listening Buddies

The pets on this thread are absolutely beautiful. If I had the frustration tolerance and sheer patience to deal with a three-and-a-half year old son (his energy dispersion is mind-boggling at times...) and a cat or dog, I'd get one (or two...or more) in a heartbeat, but unfortunately I don't. Those of you who have animals and young children around the house... I send prayers.

Teddy is my listening buddy. The window is next to my easy chair (in the plant room)
when I listen to the 2 channel system ... He's usually in my lap - at least for the first 30 mins ...
He likes Stan Getz and jazz, not so much King Crimson and more raucous stuff ...

Teddy-CatDay_3068.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my other listening buddies, but they are all off on their own paths now.

Attachments

• saraunicorn.jpg
    saraunicorn.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 86
  • jul.sar.lar.jpg
    jul.sar.lar.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 86
Is Lizzie an old Boston Terrier? I have two as well and they love their tunes, especially bebop.
Sorry for the time it took me to respond. Yes Lizzie is a 14 year old Boston Terrorist, as is her brother Ozzie. He prefers to lounge on the floor and doesn't seem to care about such trivial things as tubes. He's more into things he can eat.

Grady shut his eyes just as the flash went off and then smirked at the camera.

PA310040.jpg

Lost one of my listening buddies this week. She had a stroke....vet said very severe. She is now listening to all our music heroes who have moved on.

IMG_20161118_185324.jpg Cliff is a rescue from a winter window well. Sickand damaged ear. H's never had it so good. Except having to get up for LP changes. He is my indoor shadow. Likes jazz, blues, but not too loud.

Last edited:
This is my listening partner Oliver, he is in the spare office chair where my PC system is. He'll come down to the mancave sometimes but like Heather's cat, he doesn't much like the loud R&R.

Attachments

• IMG_0010 (1).JPG
    IMG_0010 (1).JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom