My Listening Buddies

This guy was abandoned when his owners moved away. I was as lucky to find him as he was to find me. A regular member of our family for the past 12 years, Chubbs loves subs. :D

P5230009.jpg

Orange tabby males are special. Every one I've owned was loaded with personality and affection.
That discription fits our Cliff to a tee. The female we also got from Paws, is half his size. He is very tolerant of her being more in charge. Most personality of any we have had.

st: 10075873 said:
The best cat I ever had was a male orange tabby, he would go for walks and fetch toys like a dog.
Ours has personality more like a golden lab than the average cat. If he is awake he follows me everywhere.

IMG_20161224_194340.jpg
My best listening buddy, Cliff. Listening to some Fats Waller.
Seasons Greetings to you all!!!

My two knuckle heads love to listen to sets with me. The puppy (Koa) is a South African Boerbel (Mastiff) 5 months old 80lbs female. The kitty (Enzo) yes like the Ferrari long story lol let's just say he's fast hence the name. He's a year old and never misses an opportunity for some music listening sessions.IMG_1216.JPG IMG_1288.JPG

P.S. I didn't place them there in the photos they just decided they approved at what I was listening to so they wanted a front row seat.

Update on Oz, 8 years old and still lovin some music :)

IMG_2631.jpg

And he has company, this is an older picture with Grace, she will turn 10 in a few weeks

IMG_0915.jpg

And now there is Hope too, I'll have to get a shot of her in the listening room soon

DSC_6662.jpg

IMG_20170515_225002.jpg
Cleo, She prefers being under a blanket, where it's warmer, having short coat.

This fur ball has been following me around for ten years. I used to dislike cats, but now can't imagine her not being around. Her name is Suey. As in chopped suey.

IMG_0325 (1).JPG

Great thread & nice pics. Enjoy your companions while you can. I took the dog & cat for their last car rides in the last 6 months. We're going to take a break from pets for awhile. It takes my wife some time to adjust to the loss & a little time between might be a good thing. Sure get used to having them around tho....

Back
Top Bottom