My little secondary 2-ch system...

cube-tube

Technics SA-5170; Nak LX-3; Apple iPhone 3; AV123 X-Static Loudspeakers

p781393509-4.jpg

p577338575-4.jpg

p1054116728-4.jpg

p892025492-4.jpg

p539949953-4.jpg

Very nice setup and the room looks great. How do you like the x-statics?

Thanks! The X-Static's sound excellent. I love their sound hence why I needed to get them out of the bedroom HT system and back into an all music system. What I'm most amazed about is how good this old receiver sounds. I mean, it sounds really really good! And all with a whopping 25 watts to boot!

Thanks everyone. Speaking of pictures, the ones above each speaker I took some years ago. The one of the Ford was taken at a annual car show in Lakeland, FL. The tower in the other one was taken in Vernon, CT when my brother and I were helping move my parents back down south.

Nice, clean, elegant. And of course any room with Ansel Adams' work on the wall is by definition above average. :)

That is a really nicely done setup in a great looking room! Thanks for sharing it...the SA-5170 looks showroom new!

Thanks guys.

uxwbill, the SA-5170 is in pretty darn good shape indeed. However, I need to open it up and do a good cleaning on the inside as well as use a little DeoxIT on the controls and buttons.

On a side note, the tuner in this receiver is excellent as I'm picking up about 12 stations super strong and crystal clear without even using an antenna. My 6 year old Pioneer Elite is barely that good with an antenna!

Back
Top Bottom