My Main System

bbest

Hey all,
Just figured I'd show everybody my main setup. I'm spinning a Dual 1219 and running it through a Bellari vp130. I also have a Sansui TU-717 that sounds remarkably good for a radio (plenty good for my weekly Prairie Home Companion fix). I feed these into my Ideal Innovations Elite 80 amp and that powers my pair of Klipsch RF-3 II speakers. It's a pretty basic setup, but I've really been enjoying it. :banana:
I'm currently trying to put together a little system for my home office. I'm trying to use only Kloss company products. So far I have the Acoustic Research XB and an Advent model 300. I'm on the lookout for some KLH speakers to finish it off.
Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2193.jpg
    IMG_2193.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 78
What do you think of that Ideal Innovations amp? I live about 15 minutes down the road from those guys. I'm starting to get the tubal itch...

What do you think of that Ideal Innovations amp? I live about 15 minutes down the road from those guys. I'm starting to get the tubal itch...

Lucky you! They make great stuff and their service is incredible. I've been very happy with the sound-quality and build-quality. They kept me informed as they were building, testing and burning in my amp (I thought that was cool). They're nice people and they answer any questions quickly. You should definitely drop by their place and see what you think.

I'll echo what every else has said.

That's a nice setup you've got there. I like the look of that tube amp. Modern and yet antique at the same time. :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom