My ManCave!

That's not a man cave, that's a man Taj Mahal!! Makes my set up look like a transistor radio. Welcome to AK and you'll probably be put on the Board of Directors here. :D

HOLY CRAP. ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME? The system is bad A$$. I looked the pictures and didn't even notice the B&W 802's until I read the whole thread.

Your set of McIntosh components is fabulous. (I am jealous, as I only have one single piece.)

Does it get warm in this room?

:rockon::bowdown:

Nicely done.

I am feeling a bit BLUE..... but in a VERY good way!

Congrats on reaching your audio zenith and welcome to AK!

Here in AK, there is no one upmanship, it is all about the audio. I admire the most humble of systems to the most exotic, all good. You have an enviable system, enjoy.

Haha, that is super cool!!! When I was a kid (16) there was a poster at Spencer's maybe at the mall it had a garage full of 5 expensive cars at the time. The bottom of the poster said (Inspiration for a Higher Education) circa 1990. I think your set up would be perfect for that poster. Thanks for posting!
On a funny note I've owned 3 of the five cars in the poster 928S2 euro, Benz SEL, BMW M635csi Euro not paying more than $2000 for any one of them. I'm pretty sure I will not be so lucky on a big rack full of Mac. Enjoy!

Looks just like my rig :rflmao:. What's the max watts per channel on that set up and how many dBs does that produce? I cant even imagine.

Back
Top Bottom