My mom bought a pontiac sunfire

harmkard330guy

Its a really nice car its a 1998 2 door no rust low miles car with a cd player her van is having electrical problems.

No she isnt going to pimp it out. I want to though get some 10,000 watt car subs put them in there put 4 of them in there so it will have 40,000 wpc. thats what i am going to do for my first car.

I've seen a few Sunfire's with body kits and rims that look REALLY good. Noting too outrageous..... 40,000 wpc? :eek:

Back in the day...

harmkard330guy said:
No she isnt going to pimp it out. I want to though get some 10,000 watt car subs put them in there put 4 of them in there so it will have 40,000 wpc. thats what i am going to do for my first car.

My mom would never let me put more than 10,000 wpc in any of her cars. Man, what kids get away with these days... :scratch2:

40,000wpc? I assume that ride will be towing one of those new portable nuclear reactors behind it, yes?
Just yankin' yer chain, Jeff. I hope she likes the car.
Tom

I try to stay under 10,00 watts myself. It's difficult to squeeze a 20,000amp alternator under the hood.

Sandy G said:
My mom was happy when we installed a Victrola & an Atwater-Kent in her car...-Sandy G.
:lmao: Of course, the *cool* thing to have done was tied a belt to the crank on the Victrola to an Ice Cream Freezer!

Back
Top Bottom