My new website

They arent mine they are my dads. It seems like no one cares about my system its all about my dads well i spent alot more time and money on mine.

Well, I thought the JBLs might be a new acquisiton for you, one about which we had not heard. I don't recall you mentioning them, before.

I think it's great that you set up your own website. You are much more ambitious than me. I can see you expanding that, as your collection grows. Maybe a separate album for your Advent surrounds project, when you get them done.

Very brave of you, too, to post a picture of yourself, especially when you know that many of us love to joke with people. Your photo would be a fresh subject for the Photoshoppers. I don't want to think of what could be done with a photo of me, in the hands of some of AK's more demented jokesters. Oh, wait, I guess that would include me. :worried:

Nice job,Jeff.As LV said you are to be congratulated on your site.For what it is worth I always thought you had done some fierce collecting in such a short period of time

Alan

Jeff, the only reason I mentioned the JBL's is because I have a set of L-96's and want a set of L-112's. I also have a pair of Large Advents and Monitor 7's so all I can say is good job!

cubdog

Thanks when my dad gets old and doesnt want the jbls he said he will give them to me with the whole system. And its run by two nad amps that are 75 wpc.

I remember when my brother and I would ask my dad, "Can we have your records when you die?!" Then in about '97 he was gonna toss 'em, so my bro and I split 'em up and still have every one! Now, my dad asks ME for advice on music and equipment!!

Back
Top Bottom