My other 500c that I thought was dead...

It's not particular to FISHER Units. FISHER didn't make them. I can't remember the name of the Co that did tho.. I just woke up, so I'll take a look and see if I have one.

Thus, one would think that switch could be found "out there," if it's not proprietary. That's what I'd be hoping for. Looking forward to flea market season, there's a big one in Hartville, 8 miles west, a weekly thing. One more thing to look for. All kinds of shiite shows up out there. That's where this end-table unit came from.

Attachments

• 20180204_144011.jpg
    20180204_144011.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 8
Larry, re:screen stability mod, see my pic on last post, I goofed. Was supposed to go on this one. Got info from archived stickie, one of yours. I have a handful of 100 ohm half & 1/4watt n.o.s.resistors. (carbon) Suitable or no? I don't know the normal current available on the bias line, thought I better ask before I get in it.

1/4 w is better. You'd like to see the resistor fail in the result of a problem. No guarantee but better practice .

Thanks. I need 4 sets matched up for 2 500c's, a 400 & an x101d amp, hope I have that many that match. They're 5 percent, but that means little. when I was sorting bias resistors, they ranged from 213k to 260k, & all marked 220k, 5 percent. I want better than that for multi-tube uniformity.

Back
Top Bottom