My setup recently

bryblob

Hey guys, I havent posted a thread recently, I was in the headphone world for a while but couldn't get the same satisfaction. I got some polk monitor 7's from a real cool guy I met on a job. I just put in new caps and resistors today and thought I would take some pics.

Attachments

• 20161201_170930.jpg
    20161201_170930.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 165
If anyone is interested, im using a rebadged nobsound ms-10d hybrid amp. Tube pre, ss amp. I was using a diy passive pre and a sonance 260 amp that I liked mucho. These monitor 7's I think sound great!

ya, the amp really surprised me. Sounds very good for how cheap it is. Yes the tubes are for the preamp with a ss amp.

HI, I bought this amp about 6 months ago just to try it out, it sounded real good when it was new and I think better every time I use it, a couple weeks ago I bought some klipsch fortes for my listening room, the guy I got them from demoed them on Macintosh amps, sounded awesome, I get them home hooked them up to a Marantz 2285b and sounded good but not as good as the demo I heard, I thought I'd try them one the Nobsound and I couldn't believe my ears on a CD player, so I got out my phono preamp and tried some vinyl, I don't understand how this little tube hybrid could sound better than a Marantz 2285b but it definitely does, fun and nice sound can't beat that for a couple hundred dollars!

Back
Top Bottom