My snowflake pictures

I got a better lens for my new iphone this year, so hopefully the clarity will increase even more!

Most of these are no bigger than this X if you are on a regular computer monitor.

Those are awesome! Each one a work of art and a minor miracle. I always have had a fascination with the snowflake as you can see by my avatar. I stare and wonder why they can be of so many different designs but seem to always have 6 points??? I'm sure physics has an answer (or perhaps google) but I sorta like the mystery... Thanks for your great photo's! I have always wanted to try my luck but am all thumbs around a camera....

Those are awesome! Each one a work of art and a minor miracle. I always have had a fascination with the snowflake as you can see by my avatar. I stare and wonder why they can be of so many different designs but seem to always have 6 points??? I'm sure physics has an answer (or perhaps google) but I sorta like the mystery... Thanks for your great photo's! I have always wanted to try my luck but am all thumbs around a camera....

Here are a few more

02102016-3.jpg 02102016-2.jpg 02102016-1.jpg 02102016.jpg

I got a better lens for my new iphone this year, so hopefully the clarity will increase even more!

Most of these are no bigger than this X if you are on a regular computer monitor.

I was going to ask what macro lens you were using, until you mentioned using a phone. Really?

I own 3 Nikon DSLRs and never would have guessed you shot those with a phone. Nice work.
I have a few higher end Sony cameras with either good macro ability or with a separate macro lens. They don't come close. I am most excited to get the new Iphone 7 which has an even better camera, but I will have to get an updated Olloclip for it as they are phone specific.
ice.jpg

Back
Top Bottom