My son passed......

Bill, I grieve with you.

Though it is only small comfort, I can tell you that, as the years pass, the pain of loss will become less bright. I pray that your heart will find some ease.

So sorry to hear of your loss Bill.

Have no words that can help. Hoping you have a good faith in the Lord.

I suffered the same loss in 08, and it will always be part of me, as your son will always be part of you. I will keep you and all of your family in my prayers.

All I can say is I commiserate for your family and friend’s loss, and your courage in telling your story.

I'm very sorry for this terrible loss, and offer my sincerest condolences to you and your family in the extremely difficult time. May you all find some peace going forward.

Our prayers and heartfelt sympathy go out to you and your family. 4-6-2017 our son in law.

So sorry to hear of this news, he sounds like he was a heck of a man. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Thank you for allowing us a glimpse into his very interesting life. Peace be with you, prayers to you and yours.

Oh, no, Bill! So extremely sad to hear. Depression is a very silent killer, and a very painful condition. My heart goes out to all your family.

God give you strength.

So sorry to hear. We lost our son 12 years ago at age 21. There isn't much a person can say when something like that happens. Try the best you can to get carry on. We still struggle with it, time doesn't make it any less painful. Once again so sorry.

Your original post is a wonderful story and a beautiful tribute to your son.

I will be reminded of William and his story when I see street performers and throw some cash their way in his honor.

Thank you for sharing his story.

You, William, your family and his friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom