My Sons system

satorusun

I gave this gear to my son a few years back, and he hasnt changed a thing since then. He isnt into the gear as much as Dad, but he does appreciate good sound. It consists of a Pioneer SX-737 receiver, Sansui SP-1200 speakers, some ADS speakers with woofers not original to the speaker, and a Phillips cd changer. Whenever I offer to give him more gear, he says he is completely satisfied with what he has. I caught him off-guard today with the picture taking, as you can see by his room. He usually is much neater, but I cut him some slack, because he works hard, 5 days a week, stays out of trouble, and even pays me rent. I am a lucky father to have such a great son.

Attachments

• My Sons system 001.jpg
    My Sons system 001.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 142
  • My Sons system 002.jpg
    My Sons system 002.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 158
  • My Sons system 003.jpg
    My Sons system 003.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 84
That's all that matters, satorusun!

I wish my son & grandson had an interest in this sickness I have! :thmbsp:

Nice gear,
Rome

That's all that matters, satorusun!

I wish my son & grandson had an interest in this sickness I have! :thmbsp:

Nice gear,
Rome

I am glad that he does enjoy good sound, and he does know the difference between decent gear versus the run of the mill bpc. When I picked up the ADS speakers, the 1st thing he said was that they reminded him of the ADS 810's I owned a few years back, even saying the actual model number. The 810's I owned back in the early 90's. I guess what they say is true about our children, that they soak up everything thing you say and do. It is a good thing that he doesnt have the "sickness" as bad as some of us do. He would go broke.

With good taste in movies as well! Alien, my favorite sci-fi film of all time.

Sounds like a good kid!

Adopt me!!! I need some new stuff! Good, hard working kid ya got, that's awesome!

Adopt me!!! I need some new stuff! Good, hard working kid ya got, that's awesome!

Yes, very proud of him. I dont think I tell him enough. He has been living with me the last year or so, with the economy having its affects on most of us. He did find a place to move to which will be right below me. I live in a house which is a converted duplex.

Back
Top Bottom