My stereo setup

Welcome to AK! Those Realistic receivers are really nice. For a while, Radio Shack sold a few great items.

Rome, looks like a JVC and an MCS 3275!

By the way, nice newspaper clipping. :thmbsp:

Nice...
Not to be a party pooper...
May I recommend getting all those components up off the floor and then separate them from one atop the other to allow better airflow/ventilation for a longer system life span.
Then I'd suggest pulling the speakers a bit away from the walls (least 12") and toe them in just a hair....

not intending to be pushy......just trying to help.
Party on...

Yes its a JVC R-S33 Super-A, i'm currently not using the MCS. I'm using it too keep the STA off of the floor. My record player is a Yamaha YP-B2 and both of my tape decks are JVCs.

Last edited:
Outstanding...

I had a R-S33 back in the 80s & I loved that machine. Still listen to tapes that it was used as amplification.

Also, have a 3275 & it drives my AR-3a's. It does not get a lot of praise, but I thoroughly enjoy it.

Rome

I had the STA-2300 and 2 pairs of early Mach 1's back in the early 80's and loved it but as someone else posted get your gear off of the floor and as far as the TV Monitor I myself personally would not have it with the system but it's yours and you can do what you want:)

Back
Top Bottom