My system, 2019

I think 12.7’x13-22’ or 13’x13-22’ would’ve been more ideal, but with your speakers, I’m sure 12’x22’ will do the job nicely :).
I'd love to have at least two feet more on each side and a higher ceiling but, not gonna happen so I deal with it. :biggrin:

Excellent system. Good choice of components. Maggies are power hungry, have you considered grabbing another 555 and bi-ampping. If I remember 555's are bridgable. 400 to 500 wpc will make those Maggies really sing.

@epifanatic
I have the same amp, driving my Kef R107s, and the sound is fabulous. I sometimes think I should upgrade to a Pass or ML or the like, but I wonder if I'd really notice much of a difference.
I did upgrade my CDP to a Linn Unidisk 2.1 recently, and that made a heck of a difference, but source changes usually do have the most affect I think.
Nice system tho. Those Maggi's must sound great.

Dave

No epi’s? Pfft...

I kidding.

Hey, Justin! I still use epi’s In my man cave 2 channel a/v system.

It does seem however that you've moved beyond or away from 'acoustically suspended'.

Of course some EPI's were ported and more often used passives. There is even the EPI Stat 450 which used electrostatic tweets. I remember seeing it for $350 or so on clearance and regret not getting it.

Back
Top Bottom