My System/Space

cerwinvegaD9

My space and system are ever-changing,so I'm making my own thread instead of hogging others.
Here is my space and system as of 2012,before I seriously got into audio.
-Soundesign all-in-one
-Realistic Optimus speakers (cant remember exact model)

Here is my space and system as of 10min ago.

Primary System;
-Realistic STA-2080, receiver
-Pioneer SA-1050 ,amplifier for CV's
-Cerwin Vega! D9, mains
-Altec Lansing 95, secondary mains
-KLH 9005 satellite, surrounds
-Realistic CD-6000, 6 CD changer
-Realistic LAB-100, TT
-Toshiba GT-810S, RTR
-Electrophonic Stereo 8, 8 track
-Teac W-410, cassette deck
-Realistic 5 Band,EQ for CV's

Secondary System;
-Pioneer SX-750, receiver
-MCS 8320, speakers

I'll have you know those were clean socks.I move the guitar out of the way for listening,it's not as bad as you would think.

Cool stuff in that place! :D

Is that an Admiral or Philco radio under the Pringles can? :D

I remember my great grandad having an Admiral with the push buttons. Good memories!

Rome

Last edited:
The stacked equipment on the wooden chair cracked me up- talk about utilizing every square inch of usable space!

Regards,
Michael

He'd have to empty the room, set up the speakers, then set it all back up around it. Of course, ive done that a few times in my life. Speakers take the precedent. I even had to cut my equipment cabinet down shorter so it wouldn't interfere with the reflecting tweeters on the dcm timeframes.:D

Cool stuff in that place! :D

Is that an Admiral or Philco radio under the Pringles can? :D

I remember my great grandad having an Admiral with the push buttons. Good memories!

Rome

It's actually a Zenith,I'm retrofitting newer electronics into it,the original innards looked like they spent a few years at the bottom of a lake,and the Pringles can is actually being used as a pencil cup.

Repositioning is not really an option,at this point and time I'm still living at my parent's place (just turned 18 in April) so 98% of my worldly possessions have to stay in my room. :thumbsdn:

Last edited:
It's actually a Zenith,I'm retrofitting newer electronics into it,the original innards looked like they spent a few years at the bottom of a lake,and the Pringles can is actually being used as a pencil cup.

Repositioning is not really an option,at this point and time I'm still living at my parent's place (just turned 18 in April) so 98% of my worldly possessions have to stay in my room. :thumbsdn:

It looks like a nice piece for sure & luv the Pringles use! :D

Rome

The cabinet on the Zenith is slated to be refinished,it cost me $50,but everything was there except the dial pointer and glass.

I'm now the proud owner of a 1972 Sansui 5000X to the tune of $45,the dial string slipped so bad you couldn't move the pointer at all and the mpx separation and level adjust pots on the back were dirty and caused the right channel to be quiet or non-existent on FM.That's all fixed now and it has been put in place of the Pioneer SX-750 until I get it aligned.This is my very first piece of Sansui gear,I now understand why people love these so much! :D
I have it running the MCS 8320s and it is making those $20 piles sing! Makes me wonder how it sounds with better speakers. :scratch2: Before you ask,yes I have ordered a bulb for the signal/tuning meters.

I moved some stuff around recently so I thought I would update this thread.
Also,thankyou to everyone who responded previously,I really appreciate the feedback!

crappy panorama;

Back
Top Bottom