I'm sum what new , but loving my system..Take my opinion with a grain of salt..

---FORGET STORE BOUGHT BRANDS---

(1) First call Eric at TEKTON , spend absolutely all your budget will allow ( and then spend a little more on the upgrades, because they won't be going back)... I believe this is where most people would agree is most important.. Depends on you room, your ears , your upstream equipment, ect.. I don't care how good your equipment is if the "Speakers Don't Have The ABILITY To Perform to the Level of the upstream equipment ". ..
(2) Second depends on your taste and which type works best with the speakers you choose ( speakers first )
Call Klaus at Odyssey for a (Tube-pre & SS-amp) very good for the money , Or if your looking to spend a little more
the Don Sachs Equipment would be a nice choice, also Decware tube stuff looks very nice..
(3) Third Front end ( cdp- dac- streamer- ) I'm still investigating these areas , but ( Aurender for streamer & Boarder Patrol for dac) looking good right now..
(4) Forth "Cables" get the best Cables you can without going overboard.. Call Cullen Cables... for a deal , or it seems everybody is loving "TWL" as well..

Good luck. Delta77...

Back
Top Bottom