My System

vga911s

Hello to all. I am a newbie to this site , joined last month but had been lurking around for a few months. I have had enough time here to pick up a few names of other members as they post on various topics. Have enjoyed it all. These are pic's of the system / gear that I own. It took me About 3 yrs to finally settle on this set up after many many Sat/ Sundays spent store to store test listening with my 3 test CD's: Pink Floyds: Dark side of the moon & :Animals and Alan Parsons: Turn of a friendly card. It has remained the exact same for the last 12 yrs with the exception of the Rotel 1078 CD player and many Yamaha spkrs that seem to follow me home on occasion.:music:

Attachments

• SAM_0354.jpg
    SAM_0354.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 125
  • SAM_0330.jpg
    SAM_0330.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 112
  • SAM_0337.jpg
    SAM_0337.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 84
  • SAM_0334.jpg
    SAM_0334.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 97
  • SAM_0336.jpg
    SAM_0336.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 112
  • SAM_0339.jpg
    SAM_0339.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 79
Nice setup! :) Your kittys seem to be feel the same. :)

If you ever get tired of it all, it looks like you've got enough concrete pavers to build yourself a nice patio. ;)

Thanks guys for all of the kind comments. Yes Both of the Cal Audio and the Rotel CD players get rotated in and out as the mood strikes. The queen of the house ( Serrotta) (Maine Coon) keeps an watchful eye on everything and makes sure that the amps are always nice and warm but not clipping. So yes I guess she does enchance the sound.

Hmm, those CD players have rack mount brackets but they don't look 19" or 24" for that matter, must just be me. Nice cat also, it seems there are a lot of cat people here (like me with 3 cats).

Back
Top Bottom