My System~

JHS2RT

and Miss Sasha
Subscriber
Pioneer 1250 (Echowars Restoration) Pioneer SR 3 EQ , Radio Shack AMP-200 Power Meters , Dual 1229Q , JVC 261 CD Player , JVC 309 cassette deck ,NOT SHOWN is the Akai R2R GX 260D and Infinity Speakers. James

Last edited:
That era of JVC gear doesn't seem to get any respect. Ok, I'm kidding, no era of JVC gear gets much respect, but I really liked my similar cassette deck and cd player and felt they were quality pieces. Of course, I ended up giving them away to my brother. Maybe it's the color; they didn't go with anything else I was using.

Nice system.

Yep --but at the time they were the closeist thing to silver ---- I do not like black components.
They have NEVER let me down yet and are used alot.

I've bought a few silver dvd players to use as cd players with silver faced gear. The one that looked most like a match was a JVC. Of course, after finding the silver dvd players I ended up with my main systems being all black.

Nice system & like the antique radio. What can you pick up with it?

As for JVC, solid stuff until what? The late 80's? Seems like everyone--not just JVC-- went to plastic snap together stuff after that.

--Bruce

Very nice! JVC made some great components. I also like the Dual turntable and the Realistic power meters. Wished I kept mine. That 1938 Zenith radio is way cool!

Back
Top Bottom