My Wife had a TT cake made for my 60th B-Day!

Happy belated Birthday! Great looking cake and what a Fantastic Wife! You really need to step up your game now.

Nope, close. Its a Technics SL-1900 (1976)

30nejb5.png
Ding Ding Ding!

That's really something Glenn. A late happy birthday from me and tell your wife that she did great.

Happy belated Birthday! That's an awesome cake and a very nice wife for taking the time to have that done for you :thumbsup:

Audiofreak71

Happy Birthday Glenn, you wear 60 well! I would not have guessed.

Was it a real record on the cake platter?

Happy belated Birthday! That's an awesome cake and a very nice wife for taking the time to have that done for you :thumbsup:

Audiofreak71
Thank you Audio! She's very thoughtful!
The present from the family is driving a new corvette on a race track 3 times for 20 minutes with three classes, a half hour from the corvette museum in bowling green ky. Well make it a vacation to do some exploring in that part of the country. I use to have a 1970 vette.for about four and a half years. This is where GD70 comes from, it is my user name on the Corvette forum. Always loved vetted!

Happy belated BDay Glenn. What a cool cake!.... and very thoughtful. 70 vette was my dream car as a youngster....but ended up with an black '01 back in the 2000 era. Lakecat was/is my forum name back in the day...but haven't visited in several years. Traded it in on my current SSR.

Thank you Audio! She's very thoughtful!
The present from the family is driving a new corvette on a race track 3 times for 20 minutes with three classes, a half hour from the corvette museum in bowling green ky. Well make it a vacation to do some exploring in that part of the country. I use to have a 1970 vette.for about four and a half years. This is where GD70 comes from, it is my user name on the Corvette forum. Always loved vetted!
Now that is awesome! I love corvettes and that year is one of my favorites, hope you have a great time at the track :thumbsup:

Audiofreak71

Back
Top Bottom