My wife's going to kill me!

Who’s Dave?

He’s a scammer who places popular Marantz units on Craigslist for ridiculously low prices. Only problem is, he doesn’t have any units to sell. He keeps popping up at different CL locations with the same ads trying to find somebody who will send him money sight unseen.

Did you get this unit? Has it arrived? I see you are still alive but are you posting from home or a friend's house? Just curious cause there are folks lined up for your gear when your wife has done her part. Keep us posted.

Of course, on the flip side, if you get away with this, I'm sure there are many here that want to know how you got this past your wife or accepted by her.

Did you get this unit? Has it arrived? I see you are still alive but are you posting from home or a friend's house? Just curious cause there are folks lined up for your gear when your wife has done her part. Keep us posted.

Of course, on the flip side, if you get away with this, I'm sure there are many here that want to know how you got this past your wife or accepted by her.
Lol. Haven’t received it yet, but received a shipping notice from UPS. It’s supposed to arrive in six days. Hoping for the best. Currently I’m losing sleep and drinking more since I haven’t brought anything up. It’s due on a Friday, when I work a half day. If it comes in the afternoon, I can probably slip it by. If it comes in the morning, I’m screwed.:eek:

So a firm believer in....."It's better to beg for forgiveness then to ask for permission"
Pull that band-aid off, the sooner the better.

Lol. Haven’t received it yet, but received a shipping notice from UPS. It’s supposed to arrive in six days. Hoping for the best. Currently I’m losing sleep and drinking more since I haven’t brought anything up. It’s due on a Friday, when I work a half day. If it comes in the afternoon, I can probably slip it by. If it comes in the morning, I’m screwed.:eek:
Been there done that lol. Luckily my UPS guy comes late, but some times they drop it at the USPS for the final delivery stage, then I'm screwed.

i always buy my wife a purse when she notices i got something new usually calms her down but i had to step it up with the model 9's though when she found out how much they cost, had to buy her a car for those :(

I'm a bit late to the party but why not just have it shipped to where you work? Business shipping is a bit cheaper too. Ahhh…. too late to save ya pal. :eek::D

You thinking about taking something nice home on Friday that your wife would really like? Maybe that will help if the unit arrived early and well maybe she will accept the new unit if it arrives after she has gotten that little something. Of course, that little something might need to be a medium or large something depending on how things go this week. Hope it doesn't need to be a car!!

Back
Top Bottom