N. Colorado Marantz

I saw that just this AM - almost looks TOO good to be true. An hour and a half away, and I gotta go to work.

There was a NIB/NOS 2238b that popped up in FoCo along with a NOS Marantz 61xx turntable. Not sure if it was the same post as the above, but the pair were listed at $450/$350 respectively.

Wish I could've got $350 for every 40 wpc I ever sold.I sold the bulk of my 70s collection right before prices really took off.

it was a 2238b that sold for full asking price of around $400.00 to the first contact. I exchanged emails with the seller early this AM - So, once again, I missed it by just a few minutes. :mad:I was even planning on making the 90 minute drive tonight to check it out. From the photos he posted, it looked to be in very nice shape but no original box or manual.

It is not the NIB/NOS unit, but it is the same seller. He told me that he is planning on placing that unit on the market after the first of the year. I suspect he will be asking a pretty penny. NIB/NOS - how often does that happen?

it was a 2238b that sold for full asking price of around $400.00 to the first contact. I exchanged emails with the seller early this AM - So, once again, I missed it by just a few minutes. :mad:I was even planning on making the 90 minute drive tonight to check it out. From the photos he posted, it looked to be in very nice shape but no original box or manual.

It is not the NIB/NOS unit, but it is the same seller. He told me that he is planning on placing that unit on the market after the first of the year. I suspect he will be asking a pretty penny. NIB/NOS - how often does that happen?

$400 for a 2238B sounds a little high to me, even if in very nice condition. Now, for a 2252B for $400, I would jump on.

Back
Top Bottom