So. My first Nad. Symptoms; no display and no sound but it comes out of protection. Elechickens tape all over the place and the broken clips on the LCD backlight board tells me she ain't no virgin. The Cash Converters sticker doesn't help either. Atleast I seem to have been spared Nads black glue... Given the problem affects both channels I started measuring the power supply voltages come to find I'm missing the +15v that feeds the LCD backlight lamps and the pre amps, that explains both my issues. A quick look at IC301 shows some cracked solder joints, touched them up and hey presto! We got sound! but only on one channel from headphones. Gettting to the solder joints for IC301 requred me to just remove the entire chassis and rotate it out of the way. Yeah... Okay Nad.... Moving onto the no sound from one channel of the headphones. I decided to disassemble and remove the front panel to clean it. At first I thought it was this cracked joint which I touched up. But quickly found out that the leg of one of the resistors hadn't been solderd been soldered in. The lack of solder on the leg and no signs of it being cut or resoldered lead me to believe it left the factory like this! Guess the guys in the QC dept where having an offday. I touched up a few more bad solder joints around some high heat components and the input jacks and set it up in my system. All in all I like this receiver. I can certainly say it has a very soft and laid back sound with pretty good bass response. Compared to my SX-737 which sounds pretty bright.