Naim NAIT 3- phono or no phono?

Nate Stanek

I recently picked up a Nait 3r without any cables, speaker or 5 pin. It has the RCA jacks and ground but no phono button. I seems from what I’ve read they came with and without phono stage. I would take the sleeve off but that doesn’t seem possible without scratching the unit. Can anyone tell me what I have before I order the odd speaker connectors?

Nate, sorry for the late reply, the Nait3 if it has phono boards in it, you would utilize the "Aux" button on the front to access that input. Nice little amps the Naits. Enjoy!

By the way, some of the Nait 3's that had phono boards in it from the factory will probably have the "Aux" button labeled as "Phono". I am pretty sure one that didn't could be upgraded to phono input via the cards.

Thanks for getting back to me and yes you are right, no phono:( I knew they weren’t factory intstalled but I had hoped the gentleman who owned all my gear before me had it done since the crown jewel was an Audio Note Oto se w/o phono. I finally just tracked down a turntable and tested it myself. I’m selling now unfortunately. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom