Neat Snakes on a Plane website

slow_jazz

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
this is really cool. i just tried it and it works great.

go to this website and send a personal message by samual l. jackson to your friends about the new movie snakes on a plane. not sure how they do it but it sounds proffesional.

http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com

Actually, I remembered I had a friend who had a junk email address, so I sent one to her. It was fun, in a stupid "snakes on a plane" way.

I like the fact that SLJ is so into this movie that he'll do anything to promote it. Kudos to him.

And to others -- you can make stuff up and preview it without having to actually give it an email address, if you just want to hear the results.

If this is successful we can look forward to the lesser copycats,
"Snakes on a boat"
"Snakes on a bus"
"Snakes on a train"
"Snakes in outer space"
etc... :D

Snakes on a Rocket
Snakes on a Spaceship

...and then they go retro:

Snakes on a Carriage
Snakes on a Chariot
Snakes on a Horse

No thanks to you guys, I had a nightmare about snakes last night.

pl7512.jpg

Next it'll be "snakes in a cigar box"

"I'M SICK OF ALL THESE SNAKES IN THIS CIGAR BOX!"

Damn. How can he go from greats like Pulp Fiction to....THIS....I mean...ugh...I read this news story (well, if you want to call USATODAY "news" where they where hyping the film & S.L. Jackson is talking all serious about how "wonderful" the movie is.....

If I can pull this together, I want to get like about ten people together, all wear shirts with pictures of snakes, take a bunch of plastic snakes with us, go to the theater, tailgate for an hour before the movie...you know, act kinda like Parrotheads before a buffett show...and be all psychotically psyched "OH YEEEAHHH! SNAKES ON A PLANE! WOOOOOO YEEEEEAAAAH" running around yelling about it all enthusiastic. Oh, I forgot to mention, we'd wear red & white striped socks pulled up to the knees & suspenders while doing this...and those little hats with spinny fan blaes on the top....THAT my friends, would be funny. Oh, and durring the movie everybody chant "snakes!" "Snakes" "SNAKES" getting louder and louder, then quieter & quieter....throughout the whole flick....oh jeez that'd be great.

....I know, I know, I have no life....

Back
Top Bottom