Need a bench defense...

JonTee

Hey Andyman, How do I pick up a bench defense or do I need one?

I see some of you guy's have one, but I was unable to pick one up without dropping my starter's.

By the way, thanks to whoever dropped Dante! He keeps this up and he'll be starting soon...:banana: :banana: :banana:

Jon:D

I dropped Culpepper, might have been a big mistake as I don't
know how the points work. But I'll make the mistakes this year
and do well the next.
I muffed adding a defense so I will leave telling you how to somebody knowledgeable at all.:D

Carl

Originally posted by JonTee
Hey Andyman, How do I pick up a bench defense or do I need one?:

Jon:D

Damn! I just lost my reply.

Try again........

If you want another defense, you have to drop one of your players to make room. Pittsburgh is a good D, but didn't light up the score for you last week, although they did better than 4 other positions for you.

You can drop anyone to make room. I suggest hurt players first unless they are #1 studs, like Vick or in my case Driver.

This league has unlimited moves, so you can swap a ton of players. Just remember, someone you drop may not be there when you want them back.

So look at who you have and who you'll realistically start and anyone beyond that you can think about dropping. 2 QBs, 4 WRs, 3 RB, TE, K and D is your base; that leaves 3 discretionary players to mess around with. The extras at the 1st 3 positions allow you to cover byes and play matchups; the last 3 are real up and down, although a solid kicker in this league could consistently put up 6-10 points a week (3 FG=9 pts)

Ain't this fun!!!

I just wanted to say...this is fun!

I'm not a football fan...and normally, I'll be lucky to watch part of one game a month (usually because I'm at work...and it's on Tv)...but last Sunday...I was flipping around from channel to channel.

thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm a HUGE sports fan. Even more before I started changing diapers more than channels. And while I do not catch every game [1:00 / 4:00 / 8:30 / Monday] I watch my share of NFL PrimeTime and keep in touch with what's "going on". Now I'm watching a game while keeping track of "my team" while interacting with a on-line "NFL forum". It's buzy, but fun. I don't know why I didn't get into this sooner. Thanks again guys.

MikE

Back
Top Bottom