Need help on C47

GP Hill

Today I was listening to my MC452, C47, and Mr74 tuner and everything was great. I run a couple of errands and I noticed when I got home the music isn’t playing and I notice my stereo is in standby mode. My girl friend said she turned it down and now no sound comes from my speakers plus the display in my preamp says what input it is , the volume level and also silent. I have no idea what she did but I can’t play music. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Greg

In the new model preamps almost all of the inputs are turned on. You may go into the setup menu and turn all of the ones you are not using to OFF. If you need to turn one back on you would do so again, in the set up menu.
You can also name them to be the exact input source like- Thornes, Nak 682, MR88, etc...

Thanks,
Ron-C

Scared the s—t out of me.

These high-tech gizmos will do that. ;)

I guess you already know they both shut off if not being used for a period of time. Always remember to look at the power dial on the 452 before powering up. If it shut off automatically you will have to turn off before turning back on, or break the dial off.

Back
Top Bottom