Need help with my pioneer car system

Romagna4

I just recently purchased a new vehicle and it came installed with a pioneer avic-7200new stereo system . The first couple weeks i had no problems. Now whenever i get into my car and turn it on, the radio comes on for about 10 seconds then it automatically switches to usb/ipod source without me doing anything. It then says its trying to initialize or synchronize and eventually tells me that device is no longer associated . Why is this happening and how do i stop this? I want to listen to the radio, i have nothing plugged into any usb port ..im getting tired of it switching automatically then me having to go back to the home screen and choose radio.
Please help, this is my first post so im not sure if im in the right area.
Thanks!

That's not how you unpair, go into the add bluetooth devices section, then go through the list, and manually unpair each device listed.

That's not how you unpair, go into the add bluetooth devices section, then go through the list, and manually unpair each device listed.
Ahh okay ill try that thanks. That works even tho its switching to "USB/ipod"' source and not the "Bluetooth" source?

I have an AVH-4200NEX that might be similar (the AVIC units have navigation, where the AVH do not). If your player uses an SD card, I think you can back up the settings to the SD card like I can with mine. However, backing up the settings may also be backing up the problem...but at least you could try it and then restore the settings if nothing improved. I've had mine a year and a half and it hasn't switched sources on its own like that. (I have an SD card in the slot, a memory stick in USB1, and the phone in USB2 for Android Auto, and the phone is also paired via Bluetooth for phone usage.)

Back
Top Bottom