Need help with Yamaha R-900 any owners out there to take a pic for me?

On the schematic they are. They are electronically identicle. Id´use the 820 Ω to replace those two french fried resistors.Layout on the board is different.

Yes, I did see that on the schematic they are identical, but I was referring to the fact that the good channel’s two resistors had different color bands then the two I could see on the bad channel. Add that to the fact that the solder joint looked factory and neither channel’s resistor value matches the schematic I couldn’t assume that both channels coming from the factory were supposed to be identical. I don’t know why they wouldn’t.

Dan

Here is my right side, the green resisters have different colors vs the left. My stk and some other parts have been replaced.IMAG0861.jpg

Here is my right side, the green resisters have different colors vs the left. My stk and some other parts have been replaced.View attachment 1114690

Yeah those still look like 820 ohms on that side too (grey, red, brown). So it looks like you have 820s in both channels, just different manufacturers. Thanks all for your help.

Dan

Back
Top Bottom