Need help

Scubiesteve

I'm building my first vintage audio rig. I have two turn tables one a Technics SLD-303 and a Dual CS-515.

I really want an Onkyo A-10 as the main power and pre amp for this. However, the guy I bought the turntables from is offering a package deal of a JVC RS77 and Polk Monitor 10s.

If I did the A-10, I'd want to grab a pair of SDA-1s or 2's.

If y'all were in my shoes what would y'all do and why?

Obviously the JVC and Monitor 10s are a much cheaper route, I just don't want to regret it later or feel that I'm missing something.

Get what you really want unless your having a really hard time finding them. If thats the case buy the monitor 10's and the JVC and keep looking until tou find the that Onkyo A-10 and rhe SDA's. Sell rhe JVC and 10's afterward.

Get what you really want unless your having a really hard time finding them. If thats the case buy the monitor 10's and the JVC and keep looking until tou find the that Onkyo A-10 and rhe SDA's. Sell rhe JVC and 10's afterward.

Well I got it setup, Yamaha AS-701 and one owner SDA-2B's that sat pretty much unused. Amp is finally broken in after a week of playing music at a modest level and holy crap this setup is absolutely stunning. 0305192208.jpg 0309191836.jpg

Back
Top Bottom