Need opinion on CD players

noprayer

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have a dillema. I currently have a SONY CDX-910U CD player in my rack and i bought a PIONEER P-D70 at a thrift store for 15 bucks. I am only allowed to keep one of them. When i test them side by side i really cant tell a difference in sound quality. The pioneer seems a bit slower to find a track when manually advancing but other than that they they pretty much both work excellent. What i would like to know is if you could only have 1 cd player which one of these would you keep?

O.K. I was eating blonde pills and i listed the CD player as a sony when in REALITY it is a Yamaha. I am going to the Betty Ford clinic for a blonde pill addiction now.

In that case keep the Pioneer,and as a CDP collector,I ask,why can't you keep both?They each have their own personalities and qualities

Alan

After exhaustive testing and a few trips to betty ford i decided to keep the yamaha. It just seems to present a wider soundstage than the pioneer. A little better in the low end too. I think. Oh crap i will probably want the pioneer back later.

Back
Top Bottom