need service manual for fisher tuner...

mike68

Hey guys, I have a r-200 fisher tuner and I need a schematic on this unit. I have looked on the web and the best I could come up with was from Australia. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The am section of the tuner works fine, and all of the tubes have been tested.Still no fm whatsoever.I replaced the electrolytics and am in process of recapping the tuner and checking resistors.thanks Mike

Check with Radioactive. I think he has a R200b if you are referring to the ss Fisher tuner that has the sw band. If it is he may have a copy of the manual. Also, Jimmydee on AA has accumulated service manuals for Fisher ss as he has a soft spot for them.

hi mike,

so what tuner do you actully have?if it's the r200 all tube unit i believe that i have the manul around here for it .the r200b which brian referred too though i do not have the manual fir akthough i do own the tuner.
chris

Hey, Chris. How do you like the R200b now that you've owned it for awhile? Did you see the thread on teh George Gott amps I posted a reference to?

hi brian,

the r200b has been put on the back burner since i received it as it needs some work done to it.i keep telling myself one day i'll get it looked at and runnig .

as for the gott thread i must of missed that.i did however see the thread on aa but forgot to reply.i just might try and contact the person as it'd be nice to have the amp to mate up with my preamp.

Back
Top Bottom