Need some SERIOUS Prayers and MOJO from AK'ers! Wife Critical.

This is a tremendously difficult situation for you. We’ll continue to pray for you and your wife and family.

Damn, Larry, I've been out of touch with the Fisher forum (2 weeks of Jury duty) and it seems all hell broke loose on you. Last I knew I was quoting your riddles on the reason why we need to horde stereo equipment (with my wife Deedi affirming your rendition of Dee's point of viewing) and now this.

As young as we feel, and as young as we act, getting older gets in the way. All we can hope is that the obstacles are temporary. Dee's stubborness is probaably a good sign, as she fights whatever issue is stopping her kidneys. Let her know she is in our hearts and our prayers.

Totally agree that conversations with the docs need to happen regularly.

Also, it can be very helpful if there is a nurse practitioner (or 'advance practice nurse') who knows the doc and the case. They tend to be very capable in terms of translating doc language into English, and also putting things in perspective.

Very sad to hear her mood is a problem, that's the last thing you (and she) needs on top of everything else.

I've been out of the loop here on AC. Just read the whole thread Larry. So sorry to hear about this. My prayer train has started. God keep you well and may His hand be on hers.

Dorcas passed away at 4:00pm Eastern. She went into total organ failure this morning and was being supported just with pain meds to make her comfortable.
The end was peaceful, quiet and dignified.

I'd like to personally thank everyone who posted on the various forums links and the main link, for all the prayers and support. This truly is a humbling experience. The days ahead are going to be a jumbled up mess but somehow Andy, Michael and I will somehow prevail.

Thanks

Larry

Sorry to hear this,please comfort yourself as you did all you could and remember all of the good times you had w/her.

My condolences,Tim

Larry,
I’m so sorry to learn Dorcas passing. My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your sons during this time of loss.
Bob

So very sorry, My Deepest Condolences.

Last edited:
Larry

I am so sorry to learn of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this time.

Sorry for your loss. I know her spirit will live on and may that comfort you.

Back
Top Bottom