Need some SERIOUS Prayers and MOJO from AK'ers! Wife Critical.

Very, very sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
Remember you are not alone, your friends and fellow AK companions are with you in this difficult hour.
- Tom

Sincere condolences out to all of her loved ones in this time of suffering and sorrow.

Barney

Very sorry to read this. Our world gets a bit grayer when we lose our loved ones. Prayers for you and your family from us. Please remember all the good times shared, and keep Dorcas alive in your memories till that time comes where we rejoin our loved ones.

Regards
Mister Pig

Dorcas passed away at 4:00pm Eastern. She went into total organ failure this morning and was being supported just with pain meds to make her comfortable. The end was peaceful, quiet and dignified.
I'd like to personally thank everyone who posted on the various forums links and the main link, for all the prayers and support. This truly is a humbling experience. The days ahead are going to be a jumbled up mess but somehow Andy, Michael and I will somehow prevail.
I am SO sorry for your loss, I'm in tears as I type this. Even though I don't know you personally, I know the pain of loss of a loved one because I have felt it much too often in my short life. May God bless you and your family, and may He give you guys peace through these tough times.

So sorry to hear this. I hope you can take some comfort at AK. There are nearly half a million sympathetic ears here if you can use them.

Back
Top Bottom