Need some SERIOUS Prayers and MOJO from AK'ers! Wife Critical.

So sorry for your loss Larry, our prayers and positive thought go out to you and your family.
Regards,
Jim

I want to say thank you for all the well wishes and prayers for Dorcas. I know "Thank You" seems somewhat inadequate for me, as the responses have been absolutely mind-blowing. Just know that she's in a better place, and Andy, Michael, and I appreciate what the AK membership has wrought from the pain of a loved one going downhill so fast. You guys and gals are just fantastic and I'm humbled by the amount of Karma bestowed on us.

If you're local to the Baltimore area, there will be a viewing from 6:00 to 8:00 PM with a short service after. Cremation to follow, with private family burial at the National Veterans Cemetery on Frederick Rd. in Baltimore, T.B.D. Viewing will be a the FINK Funeral Home. 5th Ave. and Crain HWY in Glen Burnie.

On behalf of my sons, and family members, a BIG Thank you to the AK community. You guys did a damned good job of keeping up my spirits when they needed it. Thank you.

Larry Derouin

No sir, your "thank you" isn't inadequate.

It's the stuff we're saying that comes up short.

I apologize for bumping the other threads about trivial stuff. It's just habit (and diversion from my own sad stuff going on).

Larry,
I've been off the forum for a while and found this thread in "new posts." While we have never met, your great reputation precedes you. So, I sincerely send my condolences to you and your family on the loss of Dorcas. Our prayers go out to you.

Joe

Just saw this get bumped back up to the top,...

At this difficult time in your life, I hope you will find serenity and peace that you need to get through this.

Stay strong and know that you have interweb friends here @ AK.

Just saw this ... Larry - very sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself as well....

Larry - I was semi-off-AK for a while and missed this. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Take comfort in your children and grandchildren, and know that there are many on AK who care about you.

-D

Larry - My deepest apologies for not seeing your update on this and responding earlier.

My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the passing of your wife. Words can never fill the hole left by events like this but they are all I have. Take comfort in the many memories and years you had with your wife and know that you have many friends to help you in your journey forward.

Back
Top Bottom