Need some SERIOUS Prayers and MOJO from AK'ers! Wife Critical.

I don't do prayers but best wishes to you and your family for a speedy recovery of your beloved.

Sending up flares now Larry! May the doctors and nurses be blessed with all their decisions and actions!

Prayers and blessings to Dorcas, you, and your family Larry ...

Add my prayers to the list of these wonderful members.
Godspeed Dee
Stay strong you old Seadog.

Add me to the list of those praying. Still have my one and only spouse. Can't imagine an alternative without her.

Oh GAWD! I figured maybe a page or two, but 5 in less than 24 hours!?!?!?! I'm overwhelmed at the generosity of the AK Family! THANK YOU ALL! And this thread is being printed for her to read when she's awake and able to read it.

Just to Update from last night about 0200. They hope today her PEEP (PEEP: Abbreviation for positive end-expiratory pressure. A method of ventilation in which airway pressure is maintained above atmospheric pressure at the end of exhalation by means of a mechanical impedance, usually a valve, within the circuit. ) gets down and stays below 5cm H2O, at which point they'll take out the Esophageal breathing tube. Last night her peep was 7 to 8 and coming down nicely. When she comes out of sedation the 1st thing she tries to do is pull the tube. But she's restrained to prevent that and it aggravates the hell out of her. So hopefully she'll get the tube out today.

I'll update later.

Larry

Larry -- My prayers for recovery and healing are sent for Dee, as well as for strength for yourself, and wisdom for all the doctors and staff attending to her. I also pray for your sons and family members helping both of you through this ordeal. I wish you peace, and Godspeed.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom